Tuesday 15 May 2012

Barrou Bash...


Since silence befell the village of Paulmy and the L'Union bar (closed) on Saturday nights their has been a dearth of live music in the area with only 'Cafe de la Paix' in Descartes occasionally filling the void.

.
It was good to hear that the restaurant in our village, Barrou, was going to have its first  live music night accompanying a barbecue. So last Saturday along with friends David and Karen I ( Pauline was in Scotland) we went along to check it out. It proved to be good value for money and quite entertaining with the audience split probably 50/50 French and English. A few local people requested that I should go up and sing but I resisted the temptation as my song choices would not fit the 'blues/rock' theme plus I did not want to spoil their evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment