Saturday 29 July 2017

Americans visiting the gardens of the Loire Valley


Yesterday we said farewell to the latest guests at the Old Walnut Mill who were visiting France from the USA. Their favourite visits were to the garden festival at Chaumont-sur-Loire and the gardens at Chateau Villandry.


Here is their comment from the house's guestbook:

"Dear Pauline & Jim, Tom and I so enjoyed our stay. Your home is beautiful and so comfortable! By far the best bedroom I have had since I arrived (in France) and your suggestions for daily travel were spot on and very welcome. Thank you for being the hands on hosts that you were so, as to me you seem more like friends than anything else. I wish you the best of luck with all of your ventures. We will always remember your warmth and hospitality."

Joyce & Tom Semmes
Frederick, Maryland,
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment